Saturday, March 20, 2010


Welp, here I am sitting underneath a Pohutukawa tree on the deck of Charlie Farley's after my last shift...having a TAB (Tasty Adult Beverage) and reflecting on the past 8 weeks working here. What a slice of paradise!  Warm, sunny, genuine people, interesting convos, gorgeous scenery, and a comfortable feeling.  I have had many thoughts, transactions, actions, adventures, discussions, visualizations and revelations.  Many have been expressed here on the blog.   There will also be many more to come along with over 40 pieces of artwork to try to capture these 6 months..  I have thoroughly enjoyed my stint here and what a fantastic way to close out my time in New Zealand.  Yep, only 2 days left. I travel to Australia for three weeks to visit my mates Ron and Tish and then it's back Stateside.  
While I am looking forward to my return to see family and friends...I will also enjoy these last few weeks and soak up each moment.  For traveling always helps to put things in perspective and enlightens our mind and souls.  Sweet as.

No comments:

Post a Comment