Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Well, well, well...


They say all good things must come to an end...Damn!
I am officially back on US soil... Bittersweet I would say as my adventures in NZ/Aus have been unbelievable.  But it's good to be back nonetheless to see family and friends and create some fun experiences here.  The last week in Aus boasted an array of events including a Sydney Swans AFL match (legit) and officially surfing some waves(legit)!!  That's right, I caught my first waves and was PUMPED!  I can see how that mysterious drive to catch the next big one swells inside all surfers.  I want to be in the 'green room'..in tha tube!  What a feeling that must be.  
So here I am back in the Queen City and reflecting on the past 7 months...the friendships, the laughter, the adrenaline nervousness, the gorgeous countryside and landscapes, the incredible people watching, the work experiences, the conversations, and the list goes on and on.  Thanks to all those wonderful worldly individuals that made my experience a Killer one!!

What's next??  Well the blog 'ain't' over just because I am not traveling.  I am always looking and searching and seeking for adventures...that's the only way to be!  Currently I am working on 3 projects: 
-developing and directing Camp LuCK, a camp for kids with heart disease (may 21-23, 2010)
-Art Exhibition"New Zealand Experience" as the featured artist in the Green Rice Gallery in Charlotte (month of July, artist reception Friday July 2)
-Aggressive Launching of MuzzleJab Clothing Company, a clothing line that benefits cancer research

So I am excited to be back and indulge in life via other adventures.  Stay tuned and keep in touch!  And remember... "Twenty years from now, you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bow lines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." 
Sweet As!

No comments:

Post a Comment